Gaming better on Window 7 or Window vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering which operating sytem is gaming better on from windows 7 and windows vista. I assume windows 7 but are there any flaws for windows 7?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah to anybody having problems to rockstar games social club install
first of all go to d rgsc.exe,right click on it click properties change it to windows vista service park1,i promise it will work:)

Reaction score
In my opinion XP is better because it uses only very little ram(less than 150 mb)
compared to 600-750 mb of ram in windows 7.So games will get more resorses to work.
But some newer games work better in Windows 7

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
This thread is quite old so the whole discussion part is moot. W8 will be out in a few months and you can start the discussion again.

There are definitely some games that run better or even "need" settings of Vista or XP to work properly.

As for memory and CPU processing power, newer games of course tend to need/use more because they are designed to use the power of newer machines and hand-in-hand games needing more is one of the major driving forces for PC manufacturers to make more powerful machines.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question