Freezing is Annoying

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know what to name this thread without having a paragraph for name. If I leave my computer sitting for a long (ish) period of time, say, two-three hours, I'll come back to it to find that when I wiggle the mouse, my monitor just says "No Signal" and I have to press the reset button on my case. It's quite annoying, but at least it doesn't restart all the way.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How have you got your power options set up? It could be that your PC is trying to go into sleep mode after an hour (and perhaps not working), or it could be that it just takes a long while to wake up. Mine takes about 15 seconds to get back on its feet :)

Reaction score
Same here! Just like myself, it takes a little while to wake up from a quick nap! ;)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Thanks! I just went to start and searched "power options" then set it to never go to sleep. It was at 30 minutes :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Psikea said:
never go in sleep mode ? hm
I'm not on a laptop. Of course, if I wanted to save energy, I suppose I could enable that and have to restart my computer after I leave it idle for half an hour....

Ask a Question