Free software give away Site

Reaction score
This might just be spam I don't know, but I've gotten a few nice software apps from here

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com

Everyday there is a new featured software, almost all of them are paid for software for free.

There is also a game one of the same site, game.giveawayoftheday.com

Edit: this is by no means warez, these downloads are 100% legal. Special offer type deals.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
There's actually some good giveaways on this site. There's a lot of Paragon products given away on the site. There may be some junk, but when it's free, that's always in the mix. It's hard to beat some of the deals on this site. The only catch is that most of the software is not the top version of it. Not that the deals are bad, but when they "give" you something, they're wanting you to upgrade to a paid version of the program (especially Paragon).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I use it as a means to try out software. It's better then a free trial, and if I like it, I buy it.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
You're right, it gives you a taste of what you will be getting, gives you time to research the company, and generally buys you time while you're deciding to go with the full version or not. And you don't have to buy anything, period.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Some of it is time limited trials. Many of the others are free, limited editions of the full product, which can often be obtained from the makers own site. But now and again some real beauts come along, and, whatever it's failings, the site is a very useful search engine for such offers - save a lot of leg work. I did get, about a year ago, a genuine copy of both paragon and Ashampoo burner. I am still using the latter and even get update offers from Ashampoo.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Another one is Freeware Files, I get a weekly list from them.

Reaction score
another genius give away site is called LOCKERZ - PM me for invite - as it is an invitation only - so easy to get stuff too, I already got a wii out of it within a month of earning points.
To earn points simply login everyday and answer a question - simple :)

PM me for an invite

There is also another site called freebiejeebies - feel free to sign up, you need just 2 referrals for 12month xbox live, its amazing :) or five if you dont want to sign up for an offer :)

Im enjoying my ipod nano thanks to this site, sign up with the link below:
and PM me for an invite to the LOCKERZ website - easiest giveaway site ever :)
gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/185994

Reaction score
Get out of here really? lol I just find it hard to believe there is a legit site like that.

Ask a Question