Firefox problems... slow and stalls.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I am very frustrated with Firefox these days. I just updated to the latest version and it still is slow, stalls and hangs sometimes. Until Mozilla gets this fixed I am switching to Opera which seems to have no problems at all.

The only Add-ons I use in FF are AdBlock Plus, ForecastFox and iCool Theme.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

In the meantime I'm staying with Opera.

Reaction score
Ever since the 3.5 update FF has been crash happy. Issues with certain flash apps and the like were blamed, but even with the3.5.4 update its still a bit buggy. Exts and addons seem to have no bearing on the frequency of crashes, they happen regardless. Stick to Opera for now, I dont see FF getting better any time soon.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
I've not had any issues recently with Firefox (I mainly use Opera), but then again I don't use any extra Firefox plugins anymore...

Reaction score
@ thread creator
Yup ur right im using d latest version & also facing d same problem it has become a bit slow & moreover after installing it on my windows 7 RTM it has crashed 4-5 times. Moreover wen i switch 2 IE8 its working more gud as compare 2 FF

Ask a Question