FireCat's Math Class

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to share this xD

Presenting..... FireCat's Math Class!
There you will find boys strip teasing, people shouting and swearing at each other and to the teacher. But be careful, as there is a major risk of being hit by an enormous paper ball or airplane. Bits of erasers, pens and chewing gums might also be airborn.

But don't worry if two best friends start punching each other, as within the next few seconds, the whole class will be cheering and hitting eah other as well. All of this is of course accompanied by the soothing sound of people banging on tables and yelling.

Yes - there are often slight issues like doors breaking or windows shattering - but hey, the teacher gets paperball-ambushed in the end, so all is fine.

This is real :eek:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
OK Liar cat,

What makes you think we will believe you this time?

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously. My class is like that. The teacher is a guy that has no authority. And everybody takes advantage of it. But if you go in another class - not a sound.

Kinda sad really, because he's pretty nice. But a bad teacher.

And - as a matter of fact - most French schools (before the 2nd. Whatever you call it in English? Highschool?) are like that.

Reaction score
LOL My school :) way back, our teacher's would throw anything to hand at us if we wern't consentrating especially my CDT teacher, and sometimes if they THOUGHT you wasn't listening, i used have things like board rubbers/books/filing trays flying past my head, looking back it was quite funny :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
In the '60s if we had acted like that in math class, which according to FC's age would make it about the 8th grade here in the USA or also Junior High School back then, our school's principal or vice-principal would have marched our "happy little asses" down to his office.

Then we would have to line up, bend over and grab our ankles, and then mentally prepare for at least 3-5 swats with a paddle for each of us. In addition, we would all have to take a letter home to our parents to have them read and sign it and then take it back to the school. Also probably would be subject to detention for a week.

Of course in these days and times, the kids' pussy parents would whine and complain and sue the school if that happened now.

FC - I have been a disruption before when I was your age in school and I paid the consequences for it. Your total lack of respect for your teacher speaks volumes. Consider for a moment... what would you do if you were in his shoes?

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
In addition, we would all have to take a letter home to our parents to have them read and sign it and then take it back to the school. Also probably would be subject to detention for a week.
They still do that now. But nobody cares.

FC - I have been a disruption before when I was your age in school and I paid the consequences for it. Your total lack of respect for your teacher speaks volumes. Consider for a moment... what would you do if you were in his shoes?
I'm not one of the bad guys ;) I actually try to do something in class.
And if I were him - I'd get 4 or 5 of the students expelled, everybody tons of homework and have a super quiet class.

But that's not the case :(

Ask a Question