Eye-toy but.. camera installation problem in W7

Reaction score
Sony PS2 Eye-toy camera is good device and I´d like to continue use it. But cannot install it correctly in W7. After installing Eye Toy Driver for PC (VIDCAP32 for SLEH-00030) audio settings alias mic is ok - but when I start video, picture stops, with Skype (BOTH, v.3.8 and 4 beta) whole PC freezing - and thats it. This driver worked with XP. Any ideas?

Reaction score
EYETOY WEBCAM

Hello, i followed this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch and manged to install drivers ok, and i'm not that good with stuff like that so if i can manage it i think anybody can, i think you should be able to do it ok good luck....

Also do you know if it's possible to take pictures with this webcam or not i can't seem to find a way.
THANKS BARRY

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Barry, your link doesn't work.

You also need to check the dates before you add comments to old threads. This thread is two years old, if they haven't solved it yet then they gave up!

Welcome to W7 forums.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for that, sorry i forgot to read the date it was posted, not sure why the link won't work but it's still on youtube along with others showng the same solutions, if the original poster ever comes back on !! CHEERS

Barry, your link doesn't work.

You also need to check the dates before you add comments to old threads. This thread is two years old, if they haven't solved it yet then they gave up!

Welcome to W7 forums.

Ask a Question