drivers for a msi m/b

Reaction score
help needed i cannot find the drivers for a msi-7185 mainboard it is a k8n sli series i am trying to loard windows 7 on it and every time it says no drivers found any help will do ta dave

Reaction score
Hi daveone - Welcome to w7forums

Try this page - K8N SLI-FI/ F

If thats not the correct page, I will need to know exactly which board you have. The best I can tell the "msi-7185" has a cross reference to the "K8N SLI-FI" board. The board has an AMD Socket 939 with nVidia chipset.

Reaction score
yes that is the correct board but the only drivers that are for vista is for raid floppy drive its the other drivers that i will need thanks dave

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which drivers do you need - are you being prompted for SATA drivers when you try to install Windows 7? If so, the "nVidia SATA RAID Driver" Vista ones that Clifford linked to should work.

If you have Windows 7 installed and just want to update to the latest nForce drivers, go to this page to automatically scan for the required drivers (http://www.nvidia.com/Download/ScannForce.aspx?lang=en-us).

Ask a Question