Driver updaters

Reaction score
Hi people,i would like to know if somebody knows an nice and free driver update program,i mean FREE to install a few oudated drives on my system,Please i'll appreciate it.
Thanks to all.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I use Software Inspectors, this covers windows security etc, for things like GPUs it is best to go to the manufactures site for drivers as auto update applications like (driver robot) can mess your system up - eg - ATI driver update - it may update the driver but not the Catalyst then your GPU wont work right :rolleyes:.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Doing it manually works best :) There aren't many things that need regular driver updates, as long as everything works fine then the graphics card drivers are the only ones that should be updated on a regular basis. Windows Update will take care of network adapters etc...

Reaction score
Doing it manually works best :) There aren't many things that need regular driver updates, as long as everything works fine then the graphics card drivers are the only ones that should be updated on a regular basis. Windows Update will take care of network adapters etc...

i can download and install manually,i was by intel and most of the drives are only for 7 rc,vista,xp etc....so im bit afraid to download from 7rc os.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Its always a good idea before any system changes to make a system restore point and / or if you use a full backup application (eg) Acronis True Image / Paragon Drive Backup, make a full backup archive.

Ask a Question