Desktop Shuffle

Reaction score
I cant get the desktop shuffle to work. It will not automatically move to the next picture. I have to manually move through my directory.

It stopped working. It did work before.

Help!

Garyinga

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi garyinga

What build of Windows 7 are you on ? and have you tried re-enabling Windows 7 slide show step by step, and try some different transition times. Filling out your Computer spec would help others to help you ;).

Reaction score
I'm Windows 7 Ultimate RTM version. I can't turn the rotate timer off. Is there a way to do that? I've tried 10 seconds, up to 30 minutes. It never moves on any picture folder or any time setting automatically.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I'm on RC1 and to turn off slide show > In Media Centre go to Tasks > settings > Pictures > Slide Show Screen Saver > Un-check "Play my favourite pictures as a screen saver", but I'm not sure if its the same in your version ?, maybe someone running Windows 7 Ultimate RTM can help M8.

Reaction score
Desktop background rotation

Well I get this one figured out somehow. Here is now what I have found out.

When the PC is rebooted it works! When it goes into sleep mode and then wakes up, desktop background rotation stops.

That explains why it worked at first and then didn't later on.

Sleep issue found.

Reaction score
Resolution found!

Resolved the issue (at least for me).
This had to do with the Power schemes. Do this

Type edit power plan in the Start Search box, and then click Edit power plan.
Click Change advanced power settings.
Select Available in Desktop background settings->Slide show.
That's it you should see the background changing.

Hopefully that helps.

Ask a Question