SOLVED D&P folder will not open anymore

Reaction score
Trying to bluetooth w/my phone (which I've done before), opened Devices&Printers folder. Closed the folder, a few minutes later went back tried to open it again, and it just hangs. The ribbon @ the top of the screen pops up, the green "loading" ribbon goes across the address bar, gets to the end, and just sits there the folder will not open period.
I've had to fix this before but don't remember what I did. What is the procedure?

Reaction score
OK, I let the loading ribbon get to the end, then clicked the link again, the Devices&Printers folder opened, but it is empty, completely empty. WTH. What now?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
First I would reboot your machine then see if you can establish a connection. If not then go to control panel\device manager and see if your bluetooth adapter is installed and working correctly (check properties). Then you may need to tell your computer to search for new bluetooth devices if it still isn't there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the answer on another forum, there was a bluetooth service that was not enabled, set it to automatic, and then started it, everything works fine now.

Ask a Question