Clean evercookies?

Reaction score
I've read an article that says that they remain on the PC and can not be deleted manually.
So, how to permanently delete them?? :mad:

thanks for any answer!

Reaction score
Hi eatenwenies - Welcome to w7forums

As far as I know if the files are not open or flagged by the OS as being open, they can be deleted. You may have to boot into a different OS in order to bypass any lockouts though.

If never used the take ownership download that others keep talking about. This might work for you as well.

Reaction score
There's a way to delete the evercookies permanently.
I personally use Mil Shield and Ccleaner.Both work well but I still prefer the first one because it has a support for cleaning of all kinds of cookies - ordinary cookies, flash cookies, userdata cookies, evercookies.

Reaction score
I've read an article that says that they remain on the PC and can not be deleted manually.
So, how to permanently delete them?? :mad:

thanks for any answer!

Hi eatenwenies here is a bit of info that you might find interesting;

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...vercookie-is-one-cookie-you-dont-want-to-bite-

I think the only way is to disable JavaScript to try and prevent getting them and even then! disabled evercookies that are on your pc will not be removed and a lot of websites wont work properly.

the best method to try and delte them successfully would seseset way, using Mil Shield.

Last edited:

Ask a Question