BSODs

Reaction score
Hi..

I was going through this topic https://www.w7forums.com/system-service-exception-bsod-0x3b-t2784.html which is related to BSODs and figured out the problem is similar to what I am experiencing..

Here are my specs :

Intel C2D E4500 2.20 Ghz
XFX 630i
Corsair 1Gb 667 x 2
Palit 9600GSO 512
Pixel View Play TV Extreme Tv Tuner
Western Digital 250 Gb
Seagate 80 Gb
Cooler Master 430 Watts Exreme PSU

I recently upgraded the motherboard from Intel DG33FB to Xfx 630i and installed Windows 7 Ultimate (build 7600) and since the day of my first install I am getting Bsods every now and then, first I thought it was due to lack of my VGA memory as I was using my builtin VGA, but upgrading to 9600GSO does'nt solve the problem..

I have read that it could be due to faulty ram or outdated drivers:

* I have downloaded and run Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor which shows that all of the drivers are compatible ( all my drivers are updated from respective vendors websites )

* I have download and run MemTest successfully it doesnt show any errors..

PS : I have been using these rams with my previous motherboard without any problem for 2 years with Windows XP Pro SP3

Then later on I thought my Antivirus (Eset Smart Security) could be the problem so yesterday I uninstalled it and installed AVG Internet Security 9.0 still I am having BSODs..

Here is a zip file showing my minidumps :
View attachment Minidumps.zip

Looking forward to ur helpful replies :)

Reaction score
Try uninstalling all antivirus and running like this for some time, as a test.

If you still get bsod, then post a dump under this condition. Good luck.

Ask a Question