Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Reaction score
Have XFX 680i MB, P4-3.0 processor, 500 gig HD, 8 gig RAM, Gforce 8600 video card. Installed windows 7 and it is very awsome and have found it very easy to use. Only problem found is I have a Rocketfish keyboard and mouse Blustooth and seems to loose conectivity often, have to delete and search for the blooth items. Other than that Windows 7 seems to be a very good operating system and look forward to the release.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi dmr2524, welcome to the site :ciao:

As the drivers you are using won't be written for Windows 7, I don't think there's much that can be done at the moment. There are a few troublesome drivers that will need to be tweaked before they work properly.

However, are you using the Rocketfish bluetooth software to connect your keyboard/mouse? If so, try pairing it using the default Windows bluetooth manager and see if that makes any difference :)

Reaction score
Hi dmr2524, welcome to the site :ciao:

As the drivers you are using won't be written for Windows 7, I don't think there's much that can be done at the moment. There are a few troublesome drivers that will need to be tweaked before they work properly.

However, are you using the Rocketfish bluetooth software to connect your keyboard/mouse? If so, try pairing it using the default Windows bluetooth manager and see if that makes any difference :)

OK, have removed the Bluetooth drivers and seems to be OK for now. Thanks for the information.

Ask a Question