SOLVED Bluescreen

Reaction score
At first when i boot it functions well after some time i get a blue screen saying dumping of physical memory and it reboots again.I have been getting this issue for the past four days.Please help me get through this problem

Attachments

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You need to follow the info listed here.

Unfortunately we don't seem to have very active BSOD experts (one we had is very busy in training) at the moment so post your DMPs but run the virus scan and update drivers is best I can suggest unless an expert happens to reply to your DMPs.

Reaction score
The drivers are up to date and there is no viruses.
And i get this when i compress the .dmp file

Action: Add (and replace) files
Include subfolders: yes
Save full path: no
Include system and hidden files: yes
Could not open for reading: "C:\Windows\Minidump\010413-20404-01.dmp".
Total bytes=0, Compressed=0 -> 0 percent savings.

so i couldn't upload it.Can u find the problem based on screenshots provided before

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
In the "how to report BSODs" it explains how to zip DMP files. You have to copy them to a different folder first. See HERE.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The DMP file suggests the problem may be BitDefender. If your A/V is the latest and greatest version then I suggest you uninstall it and try something else such as MSE. If it is not up-to-date then you could try updating that instead.

Ask a Question