AVG 9 Giveaway

Reaction score
I will stick with Eset Nod 32 thanks. I would not deny that AVG satisfies a lot of people, but there are frequently problems with it posted on line, and I have yet to see anyone complain about Nod 32. Well worth every penny.:D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Each to there own mate, On my main computer I'm using Vipre Premium now Antivirus + Antispyware + Firewall and worth every penny ... to me :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
As long as you are happy with it. I am a beliver in the old Yorkshire saying, 'tha gets out fer nowt'. I don't see how any free program can be as good as a paid for one, except perhaps Norton, and I wouldn't have that one again if you paid me.:)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I'll stick with ESET Smart Security 4

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I wouldn't have the full, paid version of AVG, even if it is free. I'll stick with my combo of MSE & Avast 5.0 as AV's, and Malwarebytes as a "on demand" scanner.

Reaction score
For the ones who like AVG[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the one's who like AVG.
But you sure found the crowd of folks you were not talking too. That includes me also.

Thanks for reporting Veedaz. :)
I'm sure someone would have tried AVG before all these additional comments were posted.

Ask a Question