auto log out

Reaction score
Is there a setting in my account so I stay logged on for longer period of time? That's kind of annoying, because I'm usually multitasking and reading other forums so my attention isn't always on this one and I don't want to keep logging in.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I'm just guessing but when you are logged out, try clicking on post reply and a different log on screen appears with the option to remember you.

Reaction score
Isn't that only for logging back in. I don't want the forum to log me out in the first place until I choose to. I realize it's a security thing, but I would expect to be able to stay logged in idle longer than whatever time it is.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, what Yodap said is best. I have it set to remember me, and now I can have it open a few hours, and it doesn't log me out anymore.

Cheers,
Fire Cat

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
When you log in, isn't there a small "remember me" checkbox or something of that nature? I only ever have to put my details in once and I'm always logged in automatically... I'm not sure why you're getting logged out.

Ask a Question