Attaching small image in signature. Live Mail.

Reaction score
Using windows Live mail 2011. Latest version I think and I'm trying to set it up so that at the end of my emails there will be a signature with a small image in it.

I think I can work out how to have my details I want to appear at the end of the message but not an image.

Any ideas.

Reaction score
Thanks but as I've read it to mean that's using an image hosting client to put an image in the signature. Not the most efficient way to do it.
I just want to be able add an image directly into my mail as a setting.

Seems as if you cannot do it. My mate with his Mac can.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, Mychael.
I created a very small picture and copied it to a safe and convemnient place.
When I send an email to a family member, I just copy and paste it to the end.

Here is a poor example ,which I quickly knocked up, but you can play with the idea?

sig.png

Reaction score
Yes Dave, that's the concept I was chasing but I was hoping for a way to embed the image in my signature instead of having to add it each time.
It's a feature in MacMail we don't seem to have in Live mail.

I was hoping it was something I had just not learned how to do yet.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Please check my previous link, I copied the wrong one in...

Reaction score
Please check my previous link, I copied the wrong one in...
I'm sure that would work but am I misunderstanding that it needs an image hosting site (like photobucket) to work?

I just want the image embedded in my signature in the same was as I just created a signature. It has a browse feature in Live mail but will only accept hyperlinks.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
In the new link (and video) the image is one you have on your personal computer, saved into a customized html

Reaction score
I checked this out and I am not able to embed any images. The only way I know to do this, is as draceena and davehc mentioned. Give your signature images a valid Internet address or as davehc mentioned and embed a image in each email you send.

Ask a Question