apps opening in a certain position

Reaction score
Is there a way to make/force and app to open in a certain position on the screen. My problem is CCC from AMD, it always opens up in the bottom left corner and only 3/4 of it is visible. I have to drag it up into the center of the screen to view it completely.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
When you have it where you want it, try closing it correctly (File - Exit) but, whilst doing this, hold the Ctrl key. Known to work for most, but not all!

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I've never had this issue, all I know is that Windows does by default choose where Windows should be placed, but if you're a programmer, you can set that startup location to where the application is drawn out onto your screen.

Reaction score
In CCC there is no file option to close just the X. Not a programmer either...though I've thought about it long and hard to get into that field.

It's no big deal...just damn annoying is all...it's the only app that does that on my system.

Thanks for the suggestions...much appreciated.

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hmm, that might be a nice idea for an application though... A tool that can center all Windows Forms. It might come in handy for the one time event that some users experience!

Ask a Question