Anyone been to Malta?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm off to Malta on holiday later on this month, but I've not been before and wondered if anyone here had? If you've got any things that are "must do's" then please let me know :D

There's loads of historical stuff there which I'm sure will keep my occupied - but I'm also looking forward to having a go on a seaplane! Never been on one of those before, so should be interesting!

Reaction score
Congratulations for your decision to come to Malta. Should you want to immerse yourself into the historical details of the island of Malta, then get yourself an interactive dvd of Valletta and Vittoriosa. Before your visit view a virtual tour of the city (1hr) then upload voice content on your mobile and when visiting use the attached booklet whilst you roam around like a local
www.cultel.com explains it all

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's very hot here in Malta, and most importantly the sea plane is booked :D We saw it take off in the harbour today, and it it up and away in such a short distance. I'll post some pics when I'm back :)

Been so see most of the old sights in Valletta so far, just the "grand masters palace" to go. This little island has so much interesting history.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Had a go on the seaplane yesterday, and I'll be sure to post the video when I'm back tomorrow :) It was great fun!

I'll be much more active at posting once I return - this last week has been almost a complete break from the PC :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just got back :) Malta is a really interesting place, but I'm knackered after spending all day travelling (ironic considering most of it consisted of waiting round or sitting down for hours!).

I'll be posting as usual tomorrow and will get some pics up of the place in this thread - there's so much history on the small island.

Ask a Question