All day BSOD over and over

Reaction score
I'm running in safe mode currently with network, I can't use the computer any other way. I don't think its hardware, though maybe it is.

Windows 7 did an update a little after noon, and since then its been one crash after another. I attempted twice to do a system restore, it won't go back, it says there is an error and it can't go back to before the update. Nothing else, no hardware or software has been installed. The computer was fine yesterday.

My processor is AMD Phenom
Motherboard is Asus xtreme design m4n98td evo
ram is 8.00 gb
video is palit gts250 egreen 1gb

I found a lot of spyware in the form of cookies and got rid of it and it seems to crash even faster. I don't think this motherboard is updating drivers, so I'm kind of stuck with the ones I have and I'm not sure I can install in safe mode or not. I could use some help.

Thanks

Attachments

Reaction score
I never installed Nortons, I don't know how it got in there but I'll remove it. Thanks!

Reaction score
Right, my mistake. I saw some drivers that I mixed up with Norton. Correct, you do not have it.

Simply uninstall ZA and all is well. Install MSE to replace the a/v part of it.

You can update video driver if you wish:

NVIDIA

Ask a Question