Actual Window Manager v6.2

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
This is quite a handy application. It's not free, but at least they give a 60 day free trial period which is certainly enough time to adequately use it and all it's features.

I am testing it right now and really like it so far! I encourage all the veterans and new members here to give this the proverbial "spin around the block" ! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Most Feature-Rich and Comprehensive Window Manager for Microsoft® Windows® in the World!

Actual Window Manager Online Demos - Learn how to use our software effectively in most convenient way!

Go here to view the Online Demos: http://www.actualtools.com/windowmanager/onlinedemo/

Actual Window Manager is an innovative desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.

Like a well-trained assistant, accurate and unobtrusive, being instructed once Actual Window Manager will do all the required actions for you automatically all the time you are having it running in background:

As more windows you are able to work with simultaneously - as more efficient your work will be, and Actual Window Manager is an invaluable helper on this way!

Try it - and you will never imagine your work without it!

There are a lot of features and too many to list here without making a long post.

To check out the features page, go to: http://www.actualtools.com/windowmanager/features/

Ask a Question