Activation of Vista and 7

Reaction score
Hello i'm new here,i came to do a few questions about 2 OSystems i have on the same pc,so i had and i still have VISTA ULTIMATE for a long time on my pc and a few days ago i decided to buy another HDD to my pc where i have monted by my self and installed my new OSystem 7 ULTIMATE{rtm 7600} till now everything's fine the 2 OS are rolling nice on dualboot on bios startup is the first 7 and then Vista,so the problem is that i have noticed that one of my systems in this case VISTA was not activated but 7 was ok, then i have VISTA again activated and did it nice,after i have started up to 7 and i took a look on system properties of 7 and this one was disactivated so when i activate one sistem the other goes off and vice versa,my question is:
Knows somebody for sure how can i solve this problem or any ideas to this case?
Any help will be apreciated.
Thanks in advance to all.
King64

Reaction score
This is my first day on this forum and 'm really surprised with coments and a bit help or any idea,but already 10 hours and still get no help or any ideas.
Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Hey ya, welcome to the forums!
Now this problem has really stumped me however there are a few things we can check.
Firstly write down the product key on vista that is activated, then activate 7 and check the product key on their.
If they are the same then their is your problem.
If this is so - get a product key from the Microsoft website, for windows 7, and then windows 7 should be activiated.
For vista put in the product key that was supplied with the PC, if it didnt come with the PC find the product key in the given box.

Reaction score
Finally somebody is alive!!!
I'll check it out on that way,Thanks.
Cheers.
King64

Reaction score
Have already checked my keys and they are tottaly diferent one of the other.

Reaction score
King64 please be patient there are some experienced people on this forum. However they do not stay logged in 24/7. It hasn't been 24 hours yet and you are complaining about service from a completely voluntary forum. If I knew the answer to your problem or even a quick solution that could help I would have posted. I did a small search on the net and didnt really turn up anything. It seems this problem of yours is not a common one. If anyone here knows a solution they will get back to you. Once again please be patient.

Reaction score
Sorry for what i said i was a bit nervous with other things,is my fault.
King64.

Reaction score
How about you activate the vista OS.
get a new key from MS for Windows 7, restart windows 7 enter the new key, and restart again. and then activate Windows 7

Reaction score
I solved my little problem doing this: i have disconnected one of my HDD'S from my pc and done,can't get activated the two systems at the same time even with diferent keys,so i had dualboot VISTA and 7 and now i'm working only with 7 in september and next month with Vista and so further without any problems of activation.
Problem solved for me.

Ask a Question