Acer Aspire 9300

Reaction score
Hi Guys,i'm having an problem with an laptop of an friend,he had problems before with is laptop and decided to format and installed again xp OS,he had before the same OS,but now he had installed xp and got problems like blue screen and battery driver,the laptop when he starts does good,but the system don't recognizes the battery and after a few hours 5 or 6,got complete blue screen he tried almost everything but no luck for now,if somebody please know, how to solve this, i'll apreciate the help.
Thanks to everyone.

Reaction score
king you didn't mention installing all the drivers from acer. I hate to ask but we need to know if you did.

Personally if it was mine, I would disassemble the notebook and clean it real good. This would also reseat all the connections to make certain they are all good.

Reaction score
king you didn't mention installing all the drivers from acer. I hate to ask but we need to know if you did.

Personally if it was mine, I would disassemble the notebook and clean it real good. This would also reseat all the connections to make certain they are all good.
Hi,thanks for you quick response!! talking about all drivers from acer i did not make yet anything about,he came to me and told me about his problem and i've no much experience with laptops yet and i do not know what kind drivers he had installed,because he did it by hem self the xp install,so if you can tell me some things how i must do eventually,that will be great,thanks.

Reaction score

CLIFFORD,How can you desassemble and clean it? how do you do that?what's the best sugestion to do? sorry for my ignorance!!! Thanks.

Reaction score
There are screws on the bottom of the laptop. Be forewarned laptops are more difficult to get back together than a desktop. If you want to try the simple things without taking it apart. Pull out the memory modules and place them back in. You can try using canned air to blow through the vents or maybe even a vaccum cleaner.

Reaction score
There are screws on the bottom of the laptop. Be forewarned laptops are more difficult to get back together than a desktop. If you want to try the simple things without taking it apart. Pull out the memory modules and place them back in. You can try using canned air to blow through the vents or maybe even a vaccum cleaner.
hi,the laptop is from 2006 i think it is an new laptop model anyway,you mean to getout the memory modules and put them back again,and after this clean all the dust or something similar i can find on it right? and this methode can eventually solve that blue screen for ex:?what do you think?

Reaction score
Lets just say it is a few of the things that can be done to try and eliminate the BSOD's and freezing.

Reaction score
Lets just say it is a few of the things that can be done to try and eliminate the BSOD's and freezing.
Clifford,thanks a lot for you help my friend,i'm gonna try it soon as possible and then i'll let you know later.

Best regards.:ciao:

Ask a Question