Accessorie Multi-Tool Utility

Reaction score
Sorry for inactivity!

Are you tired of how long it takes to find and open the applications that you use everyday like notepad, calculator, paint, etc.? Then try the Accessory Multi-Tool Utility!

My friend, Space, and I created this application to benefit you all. This utility has these daily usage applications:
  1. Notepad
  2. Calculator
  3. WordPad
  4. Command Prompt
  5. Paint
  6. Remote Assistance
  7. Windows Explorer
  8. Snipping Tool
  9. Sound Recorder
  10. Sticky Notes

Screenshot:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]gc_w91KdtGw[/MEDIA]"]Video[/ame]

Virus Scan (1/16) PareToLogic thinks everything at Mediafire is a virus.

Download

CREDIT TO Space AND Austinjames7

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for posting!

If you guys need support, contact me or Austinjames7.

Reaction score
Hi Austinjames7, Welcome to w7forums :)

Virus Scan (1/16) PareToLogic thinks everything at Mediafire is a virus.

Download: Download
Password: Space
Thats funny because I think everything shared that requires a password has a virus. I don't understand why someone will password protect a download that they are going to share. I personally avoid any file that is password protected. I will also advise others to stay clear of passworded downloads. I've seen to many virus infested downloads that was password protected.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats funny because I think everything shared that requires a password has a virus. I don't understand why someone will password protect a download that they are going to share. I personally avoid any file that is password protected. I will also advise others to stay clear of passworded downloads. I've seen to many virus infested downloads that was password protected.
Sorry but I just wanted to make a w7forums version and a password for it so only the w7forums would be able to download it. Sorry if you think it is a virus- that's just me being a little secure.

Reaction score
Sorry but I just wanted to make a w7forums version and a password for it so only the w7forums would be able to download it. Sorry if you think it is a virus- that's just me being a little secure.
I don't have a problem with you posting a passworded attachment here on the forums.

My issue with passworded files are strictly personal.

Thanks for sharing. :)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
adf.ly is a site where you get paid if people use your links so I feel that Link is a big problem.

And I agree posting the results of a virus scan is just BS the bad people use to make you think they are honest.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I agree with the comments of Cliff and TM. But, for curiosity, I downloaded the file for further comment.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't really see the value of it. A bat file which duplicates my Start menu?

Relating to Cliff's comment: "a w7forums version and a password for it so only the w7forums would be able to download it. " Huh? The password appears to be vsible to anyone, member or not, who wants it??

Last edited:
Reaction score
adf.ly is a site where you get paid if people use your links so I feel that Link is a big problem.

And I agree posting the results of a virus scan is just BS the bad people use to make you think they are honest.
  • Austin just wanted a few cents for the time we spent making the batch file. I really don't need the money myself, and I will ask Austin about getting you guys a link that has nothing to do with adf.ly.
  • Well, we just don't know how to prove to you guys that the batch file is completely safe to use. Even davehc downloaded it, and it has not done anything bad to his computer (you can even ask him). I just want to know how we can prove to you guys that we are not bad people. Give us a chance.

I agree with the comments of Cliff and TM. But, for curiosity, I downloaded the file for further comment.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't really see the value of it. A bat file which duplicates my Start menu?

Relating to Cliff's comment: "a w7forums version and a password for it so only the w7forums would be able to download it. " Huh? The password appears to be vsible to anyone, member or not, who wants it??
  • The file does technically have value, because instead of going through your start menu to find applications, you can simply type a number and press "Enter", then the application will open. This can save a user five seconds, and if you add that up over time, the user will have saved hours of their life.
    If you argue that it would take longer to open the batch file itself, then you can simply place it in your startup folder, and minimize it when you are not using it.
  • Yeah, well, I had to compromise with Austin. I personally don't see the big need for a password, and I will ask Austin to reconsider.

The main point of this reply is that I just want you guys to give us a chance. Perhaps we can give you the code of the batch file (which is relatively short for a batch file), have davehc confirm it by looking at the code of the file he downloaded, and you guys can review it yourselves to make sure it does not harm computers. Tell me if that is a good idea, please. I just want you guys to not be pessimistic when you are uncertain about something. Please.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Well what I suggest is that if you use the application all the time then you pin it to the task bar or if you only use it daily then you pin it to the Start Menu. This is how it is designed and for most people a mouse click is much more convenient.

Personally I'm a little more old XP style and I don't like unopened apps mixed on my task bar with active apps so I have restored the Quick Launch Bar and then my unopened but frequently used are grouped to the left side of the task bar.

To each their own, if you prefer using keystrokes that's fine; batch files are great but I would prefer you use a direct download link.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi, Space. I have already confirmed to the mods that it is harmless. But why not give the direct link. No need to go through that horrific ad site?
But I would still argue the value of the program.
Those from your .bat file I need, (not all) I have on my start menu..
This is : Click the orb and select the program. If I felt a greater and more urgent need than that, I would place a shortcut on the desktop.
"If you argue that it would take longer to open the batch file itself, then you can simply place it in your startup folder, and minimize it when you are not using it. "
Sorry - I don't get it. But I am a pessismist born. Wait for further comment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well what I suggest is that if you use the application all the time then you pin it to the task bar or if you only use it daily then you pin it to the Start Menu. This is how it is designed and for most people a mouse click is much more convenient.

Personally I'm a little more old XP style and I don't like unopened apps mixed on my task bar with active apps so I have restored the Quick Launch Bar and then my unopened but frequently used are grouped to the left side of the task bar.

To each their own, if you prefer using keystrokes that's fine; batch files are great but I would prefer you use a direct download link.
That is a very good idea, at least for Windows 7 users.

On older operating systems, you can only use quick launch to put applications on your taskbar, so you cannot "pin" them, per se. However, this application does work on all Windows operating systems, but some programs (such as "Sticky Notes") might not open because some operating systems either do not have that application or have another filename for it.

Reaction score
I Will Get You Guys a Better Download Link

Yes, I hate advertisements, and am sorry that you have to go through them to download the batch file as of now. I do strongly plan to get you all a cleaner download link.

Sorry for the double-post.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have removed the short URL, only the direct, no password required, link remains.

Ask a Question