500 Members!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We passed the 500 member mark today, quite a milestone :D

Thanks to everyone for joining, and fingers crossed we can reach 1,000 just as quickly :)

Here's to Windows 7! :beer:

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
One digital cookie coming right up!
cookie.jpg
I will make a signature picture but it will need to wait until tuesday or wednsday because I will be across the country (New York, USA) until then. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Woohoo! Let's aim for 1000 next :)

I'm hungry after seeing that cookie now, BetaMan!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
It's here! It's simple, but it looks cool and I'm proud of it! Simply right click>view image in new tab or window>copy the address of it and paste into your user control panel!

EDIT: The file is too big. Ian, if you could make the size maximum bigger, this would work. It's only 35KB. Perhaps make the file max 50kb?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pic BetaMan :) I'll have a look at the attachment options today and see what I can do.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Thanks! :) if it's too much hassle to make the file max larger then I could just try to compress it...
EDIT:
there is white text here.
IF YOU LIKED THE PIC, THANK ME! LOL JK YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT YOU CAN!

Got it!!!
Here you guys go!
I just saved it as a GIF which tore down the file size and didn't effect the quality! :) Happies :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ask a Question