Your favorite all time game?

Reaction score
I saw the Far Cry 2 thread, and it's been a while since I bought a game so I checked out some reviews on it. Not my sort of game, but it got me thinking ;)

What's your all time favourite PC game?

Mine would have to be the first Red Alert game, closely followed by Dungeon Keeper. I still play DK even now!

Reaction score
  • Half Life 2 + all the expansions
  • Rogue Spear
  • BioShock
  • Crysis
You might be able to guess that I liked HL2 and Rogue Spear from my name and avatar :lol:

Reaction score
Oh I like HL2 too, but not played it for a long while - do you play CS:S? I still use that sometimes, so we could get a W7Forums match going if there are enough of us :)

Reaction score
Oh I like HL2 too, but not played it for a long while - do you play CS:S? I still use that sometimes, so we could get a W7Forums match going if there are enough of us :)
If you're online this weekend, send me a PM and I'll join you in a game!

I'm really enjoying Red Alert 3 at the moment - time will tell if it joins my fav list though ;)

Reaction score
Monkey Island 3, no doubt about!
Was that "The Curse of Monkey Island"? I remember playing the very first one on my old Amiga, quite some time ago now... but what a good game :)

Reaction score
ScummVM works on Vista, I would say that there's no problem about 7...

Reaction score
Final Fantasy VII for the PC.

It's my favorite game of all time, and the PC Version is cool because I can mess around with it using mods and the like. I've beaten the game nearly hundreds of times and it never gets old.

Unfortunately, I have to run it on Windows 98 using VMware because it's incompatible with Vista and I haven't found the patches yet. Although, I must say I don't mind running Windows 98, considering I gave it a load of RAM to work with (256 MB of RAM gets dedicated to 98 when the Virtual Machine runs, which is more than enough for it).

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I really love Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO)

Reaction score
honestly , my all time games belong to SEGA MEGA DRIVE , 16 bit the state of the art technology

i miss these days , moder pc games cant ber compared with these all time old skool classic

Reaction score
Unreal Tournament

Was crazy for UT joined a couple of clans played it all the time .

Now tied up with forums and windows 7

Reaction score
quake 2 ? yea , that was kool time literally

i been playing quake 1 even on sega dream cast ( rip ) and didnt disaponted with quake 4 and doom 3 as well :)

got 3 diffrent pcs so i passed the same games on diffrent v - cards , most weakest was geforce 4 mx :lol:

Ask a Question