World Cup 2010

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's a good day whenever the Colt's lose. Your being a little to easy on Dallas imho.
Peyton "Chokemeister" Manning - still a good QB though.

@yodap - Thanks for the photo of Hank Stram! One of the great coaches of the '60s! Classic games: Chiefs versus Raiders!

Yeah, I was being easy on Dallas; "America's Team" my patootie! I never got a ballot to vote for that back in the '70s.

If I remember correctly, the Steelers OWNED the Cowboys in the '70s!!

Now those Cowgirls aren't bad at all; that's the cheerleaders :love:
I'll take the one on the left! Yeah Baby!

Last edited:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
This is one thing that UK football is missing cheerleaders and yep the one on the left :D

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I'll take the one on the left! Yeah Baby!
They all have very nice boo...............................................................................ts!

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I wonder which plastic surgeons have the augmentation concession for the Cowboys cheerleaders?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is this over yet or just for the Americans?

I'm sure you heard about the 10 people arrested here in the USA for being soviet spys ... One of the best jokes I've heard was from David Letterman,"Yes, these spys were told to do everything like real Americans, in fact for two weeks they pretended to be interested in soccer." :D

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Hey I think the World Cup really ends later today ... Spain vs Netherlands. Suenay vs Firecat, whose team will win?

And then Monday is the next big match-up; The World Cup vs Adidas! I wonder if they will file a lawsuit against them for that crappy new ball. Maybe just shove a vuvuzela up their butt!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not long to go now ;)

Netherlands vs Spain later on today - the consensus seems to be Spain can win the tournament, but I want NL to win :D

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Suenay shops in England but lives in Murcia Spain, where it's extremely hot.
Fire cat is French but his family travels a lot so he currently lists Holland (mostly below sea-level, protected by dikes, land of windmills and tulips on the western coast of the Netherlands) as home.
:)

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
VIVA ESPANA, they deserved the win. Iniesta had a really good game, Xavi is a maestro. And of course, Del Bosque made the right moves.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Now that the so-called "real" football is done with... how about those New Orleans Saints. The "Who Dats!"

NFL REAL football preseason starts in a little over a month from now.

Gotta love the Saints' Black & Gold! Woohoo! ;)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
You're talking my language. 2-a-days from hell, here we go!

Since my team doesn't have cheerleaders and since my Dad lives in San Diego, I've been thinking about adopting the Chargers as my second favorite team. What do you think?

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious FOX news calls the game thrilling when it went 0 to 0 through regulation play and was finally decided by one overtime goal. What fun is it if nobody scores most of the time - that's not a game, that's guys in shorts running short sprints, football players do that to warm up.

And maybe if they added a little padding the sissies wouldn't have to cry every time they get bumped just to draw a foul. Of course rugby players say that about American football - now THAT is a contact sport.

Last edited:

Ask a Question