SOLVED Windows Live Essentials

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms, James! Go to the Control Panel, select Uninstall a Program, then remove the program that you want. It takes only a couple of minutes. If you need any further help, feel free to post back. We're open 24/7.

Reaction score
Hi James Purkiss - Welcome to w7forums

That would be how. Follow catilley's directions and "Windows Live Essentials" is history.
We're open 24/7.
:lol: I like that.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Close... go to: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

Reaction score
Nibiru thats the same place. I checked before posting the first comment. If Control Panel is viewed by Category then you will see "Uninstall a program" which takes you straight to "Programs and Features"

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
The uninstall programs are becoming wiser, but one small point in Nbiru's post, it is often required to close a program, before it will accept an uninstall. Virus programs, including Mse, are normally running resident.

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms, James! Go to the Control Panel, select Uninstall a Program, then remove the program that you want. It takes only a couple of minutes. If you need any further help, feel free to post back. We're open 24/7.
Thanks for that but if Control Panel behaved the post would be unessesary, Somehow or other the Program Uninstall tablet failed to list Live Essentials. Howevr I think I have resolved the matter having discovered that a right button click with Windows 7 gives an uninstall option which seems to have done the trick.
Thanks everyone for the help.
Jim

Ask a Question