Windows Experience Index

Reaction score
Thought I'd post mine, cause it seems a bit funky. Third OS and I think I've lost something (s). What kind of steps do I need to take to get this looking right?

Attachments

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed. Index didn't change. Restarted and it wouldn't do a re-eval, said WinSat was already running.

Reaction score
Graphics went to 5.9. Graphics for 3D business and games went to 2.0. Don't care about that one, since I don't play computer games or MMORGs.

Now I'm trying to get sound. I turned something off somewhere. Looked in CP under sound, set speakers (headphones) to max and thw volume on my task bar is 100%.

Reaction score
I'm thinking you should have a score of at least 4.0 with GeForce 9700M GTS.

Follow TM's suggestion and read through Toshiba's advice for installing Windows 7 with your model laptop. I have a feeling both problems are related to the same fix.

For starters you could also install the "Intel Chipset SW Installation Utility for Windows 7" from Toshiba's driver support pages. This could fix some of your issues.

Checking Windows Update for optional hardware updates could also help. Optional updates may not be set to list by default. Check your Windows Update settings and see if optional updates are included in checking for updates.

Edit:
I see you have your graphics fixed and posted while I was creating this post. :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question