Windows 9?

Reaction score
I've been a beta tester form the begining but I'm retired now so I would still like to be a beta tester for Windows 9 because I don't use Windows 8. I did for a couple of months and then put it away. So if Windows 9 is anything like Windows 8 I can just save my money and continue using Windows 7? So does anyone know when Windows 9 beta will be coming out and how to be a beta tester?

Reaction score
Windows 10 is the official name for Microsoft's next version of Windows

When you put all that together, the end result looks a lot like Windows 7. That's intentional. Microsoft's Joe Belfiore pointed to the millions of customers still using Windows 7, and said the company wants to make their transition to Windows 10 much more comfortable than the unfamiliar leap to Windows 8 two years ago. "We want all these Windows 7 users to have the sentiment that yesterday they were driving a first-generation Prius, and now with Windows 10 it's like a Tesla."

Reaction score
Windows 10 Technical Preview now available to download

Microsoft only unveiled Windows 10 to the world yesterday, but you can already download a preview version of the new operating system today. The Windows 10 Technical Preview is designed for enthusiasts, developers, and enterprise customers to evaluate the latest changes to Windows. Microsoft has created a special insiders program to deliver regular updates throughout the Windows 10 development cycle, and those who sign up will get the very latest software to test.

Reaction score
if win9 born, that will be the re-collapsed like win8, let wait for the new-born of win10, mix between win7 and something incredibly new

Last edited:
Reaction score
By the end of 2013, released the first update.
Early in 2014, has released a developer preview version, the consumer preview version, released a preview version of the former.
RTM version listed: Time for October 21, 2014
The official version of the listing: Time for April 2015
According to the news website said WinUnleaked: Microsoft's Windows team has been divided into two directions, part responsible for developing the next generation of Windows, which is 9, and the other part of Windows is responsible for the development of Windows Blue. And on this issue, Microsoft also confirmed a director, Windows 9 has entered the development phase. Scheduled to be released by the end of 2014

leder iphone 6 tasche

Last edited:
Reaction score
Windows7 is the best user friendly Operating System. Win8 has lost its charm , i hope atleast win9 would be better than win8.

Ask a Question