Windows 7070 screenshots leaked

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
ArsTechnica have an article talking about the latest screenshots to be leaked from MS of the Windows 7070 build, which is apparently nearing RC status:

Two days ago, details of Windows 7 build 7068 leaked. Now, screenshots of build 7070 have arrived, and the story goes a little something like this: "I just came back from Microsoft, since my Dad works there. He works for in the SQL server division and here are some screenshots I took about the new build 7070. I don't know if there is anything new to this build, but they installed it yesterday, so it probably will be leaked soon. They said it was a major update; maybe not to the user interface but more to the Kernel. Just letting you guys know :p"
You can read the full post and see the screenshots here:
http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/ne...shots-of-build-7070-leak-rc-escrow-coming.ars

Reaction score
707x and so on , almost rc , there will no major changes sicne pre rc and rc after 707x buld

btw the build itself din not leak yeat , just some info ans shots

Last edited:

Ask a Question