Windows 7 Stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
What duck? I see a cuddly teddy bear, and a moldy lime with pointy ears! ;)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: That's what I'm talking about. Funny stuff!:D

BTW, my limes are not moldy nor have they ever been!

Reaction score
Well, it's a PITA to me, but it's not the OS, it's my impatience. I went from XP (which I liked back when I had brains), to Vista to Linux Mint and now to Win 7. I can at least deal w/ this OS even if I don't really know what I'm doing. Beats the hell out of the struggles I've had for the past three years. Now it's just life that's a struggle.

One o' these days...

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
This thread has been running for slightly less time than I've been a member here.

Everyone has their opinion, but Win 7 has been good to me.

Cat

Reaction score
I get just a little bit better at this every day, but with my brain and lack of knowledge, each is painful and just brings me closer to death. I spend too much time w/ my toys and not enough on taking care of myself, which I don't really know how to do either.

Life just ain't fun anymore.

Reaction score
Tryin' to finally get some work done on one o' my websites and Windows (or sumpthin' like it) freaked when I was searching! It wanted me to check for several viruses in three locations and I'd need to run a certain program to fix it. Kapersky caught me. Says "hey, you trust this .exe?" Shut it all down and I'm running Kapersky. Spybot's clean. Doing a full scan w/ Malaware as well.

Kind of a bummer, cause I had just found the image I was searching for!. Anyway got the image and loaded it up to the webpage. Now I gotta go back to my misery. Computers are a huge PITA.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
What's going on today, mr.magoo?:)

Sounds as though you may need a break from your toys and take care of yourself. Your wellbeing comes first, the computer can wait. I don't know anything about your situation, but it doesn't sound good. Call your doctor, go to an emergency room, call 911 or a crises center, whatever you need to do, do it.

I speak from firsthand experience, life can be tough at times, but I always bounce back from adversity, which I've had more than my share of.

Best of Luck,
Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Yes, they are. I have some relatives who got their care through the VA, it's a mess. Perhaps there's another option in your area? Many state funded medical schools provides health care for little or no cost, depending on your income.

Explore your options, there may be more than you realize.

Cat

Reaction score
This is an old thread that was revived for no positive purpose.

VA
Medical Funding
Schools
Personal Income

Non of which is relevant to why Windows 7 might be considered to stink. The original poster seems to have abandoned the thread. I see no reason in keeping it open for others to vent and spread negative opinions about how they think Windows 7 Stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question