Windows 7 ISO file location

Reaction score
Is there anyone that can help me locate the old Digital River ISO files, since Microsoft has now taken the site down & I cannot get the Free Windows 10 if I do not have Win 7 loaded. Unfortunately, my HP Touchsmart BSODed several times & Nvidia, Norton, Microsoft and my 20 years of Intel Design Engineering CANNOT figure out WHY the BSODs keep occuring ( even though I suspect the Nvidfia Video component has gone bad). I'm really actually trying to put a bandage on the PC as I am unfortunately on SSDI due to Traumatic Brain Injury in 2005, I've tried using my original CDs & they keep barfing about 40% into loading the Win7 files, tried doing a Image Recovery, System Restore, heck I'll even BUY the Disc if I can find a Legitimate, Legal and Honest seller. I'm just not sure the DISC are available since Microsoift is pushing Windows 10 SO hard. ANY and ALL the Savy, Know How & Wisdom would be MUCH appreciated, as I am in the middle of starting My Own PC Literacy training for Disabled & Senior Citizens where I will travel to them for Hands on Customized Application, PC Technology and Basic Fundamental Understanding of the Computer in this Savy Technological ERA at no travelling fee & Budget Specific Fees. I'm not aware of ANYONE who does this for less than $75/hr. at the clients home. So a nudge in the right direction to get my PC back up to Win 7 Ult. 64 Bit, would be a Tremendous Help and Sincerely Thankful!!!!!!

Kind Regards, MichaelP

Reaction score
Hi all
Have tried twice now on that link when try to download iso it asks for code from workplace and cannot get further ??!!

Reaction score
Thank you so much that link worked perfectly
much appreciated
missty

Reaction score
You're welcome. Once you've installed it and done the updates, you'll probably want uninstall KB3035583, then hide it. That keeps Windows 10 from taking over.

Ask a Question