Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Kougar, your screenshot is of a vista desktop, i dont know if this will be selected?
Check the lower-right corner of the screen... this is Windows 7 RC1 64bit. ;)

I configured the tastkbar to function like Vista's but keep the features of Windows 7... I just added the quicklaunch bar, button text, and removed pinned icons, but kept W7's new features So I get the layout of Vista's taskbar with the functionality of W7's new taskbar. Best of both worlds, so to speak.

Reaction score
sorry about the doubt, it just looked liked vista since the big icons were missing, and i didnt spot the watermark, how do you get rid of the big icons, i dont want to but just for future reference for friends and such.

Reaction score
Are we talking about my missing watermark

If you are I used a watermark remover I downloaded

What you see is what I see

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
sorry about the doubt, it just looked liked vista since the big icons were missing, and i didnt spot the watermark, how do you get rid of the big icons, i dont want to but just for future reference for friends and such.
Define big icons?

If you mean the size of your desktop icons: Click your desktop, hit Ctrl + A to select everything. Now use the scroll wheel on your mouse and it will resize all desktop icons for you. I agree with ya, the default icon size is way to large for my preferences.

If you meant the large icons on the taskbar, right-click those and select "unpin" from the dialog box.

Reaction score
Just started to run the new windows 7 RC before this was beta

Updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not my style - But Im glad someone posted a screenshot of their startbar on the right - I was wondering if anyone used it that way

Reaction score
My desktop pictures

2 diffrent pics of my desktop,didnt customize it, becuase winner is picked randomly so it doesnt matter.hope u all like anyways, laterz

Attachments

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Braxxis, is that a public wallpaper or from a site of similar wallpapers? I find that one to be rather alluring... quite a few layers and depth in that image.

Reaction score
Hey Braxxis i like the way you have added rocket dock, to give that mac OSX feel

Reaction score
Capture.jpg It's not much but still trying to figure out a few things to make it look and run the way i want.......And learning a lot along the way.
Oh, and if anyone is wondering, it's W7 build 7127 and i am using rainmeter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Windows 7 screenshots

Here is mine. I used Logo Creator v5 for the text design.
Simple with plenty of room for multiple windows.

Attachments

Ask a Question