Windows 7 crashes when i play and videos or game in web browser

Reaction score
the web browser runs really slow and wont respond when i play any videos or game's in it. i have tryed IE8 and firefox3.0. i cant even watch a video on youtube. everything ran ok on xp.
also is there a way that i can keep all my files and downgrade to xp if their is no fix to my problem??

and help would be really helpful

here are my specs

p4. 2.8
raddion 9550
2 gig ram
loads a room on the hard drive
flash installed
cant work out the problem

Reaction score
Your Radion 9550 is 128 mb and this is a minimum requierments, thats why. Try to lower the visual effects and see if it helps.
inside my computer window, right click and choose properties, then left panel underneeth choose performance information and tools. Next left panel up choose adjust visual effects, choose Adjust for best performance. okay
Now if every things go smooth like xp then its time to buy new video card

Reaction score
Ah super thanks. i changed it to best performance and video's played like a dream. Then i went back and let windows choose the options for me. it checked most the visual boxes.

i went back onto youtube and the videos play like a dream aswell. i think it was set to optimise for apperence before.

thank for the help i was thinking of changing back to xp

regards

Adam

Reaction score
... you understand what BETA means correct? lol
yup i do understand what it mean. i was merely using the fact that it ran on xp to tell u guys that it was something wrong with windows 7 ( and the options) and not my computer. :)

Ask a Question