Windows 7 64-bit on Intel core duo t2250

Reaction score
Hello everyone am new to this forum well back to the topic i am having problems installing windows 7 64-bit i currently have windows vista 32-bit. when i am trying to boot the 64-bit it gives me an error 0xc000035a. i have intel core duo t2250 1.73ghz with 2.5gb of ram and nvidia geforce go 7600

Reaction score
Reaction score
oh ok thanks a lot you know if i could upgrade my gpu i have a hp pavillion dv9207us

Reaction score
^ "POP POP FIZZLE FIZZLE" Yes it is, everything about notebooks/laptops is more difficult then a tower. Make sure you do some research about changing one before you make any attempt to, or call around for a professional.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
If you decide to buy this part, please buy the Square Trade warranty along with it, for the price of the CPU, you can cover it for two years for around $10. Also, laptops are a LOT harder to work on than desktops. So little room for so many parts. The only work that I've done on my laptops were RAM upgrades and a DVD ROM upgrade. Be sure to download a manual and study it, so that you'll have a plan in place. Best of luck to you on this.

Ask a Question