Windows 10 compared to Windows 7

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out Windows 10? I did and really didn't like it so I switched back to Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi Ron,

After using Windows 10 for the last 3 months, i have changed my opinion from not liking the OS to enjoying the OS. Yes the initial phase was tough since getting used to Windows 10 did take some time. However, once you get used to it and understand the shortcuts, its a breeze. Just recently subscribed to Office 365 and that took care of the productivity part. I would say Office 365 is optimized for Windows 10 and the 1TB OneDrive storage that i get with O365 helps keep my files secured.

Regards,
Edwin.

Reaction score
I have been a long time Windows users. Here is my rating to Windows OS: Windows 10 > Window 7 > Windows XP > Windows Vista

Reaction score
I have been a long time Windows users. Here is my rating to Windows OS: Windows 10 > Window 7 > Windows XP > Windows Vista
Windows OS: Windows 10 > Window 7 > Windows XP > Windows Vista > Windows 8

Sorry I had to throw that in there. Windows 8 even though I didn't want it wasn't that bad.

Reaction score
Classic Shell doesn't remove the tiles. Classic Shell gives an alternate Start Menu that loads instead of Windows 10 default menu. In fact there is a link for Windows 10 menu in Classic Shell, if you wish to use both at the same time.

Ask a Question