Window 7 with Word 2007

Reaction score
Hi!

Is there someone has the same problem like me?

I just installed Office 2007 and every time I tried to open Word, it open but shot down a few minutes after.

I just upgraded my PC with Windows 7

Is there a problem with Windows 7?

Sorry for my english I speak french

thaks for your help

Reaction score
Rose, I have W7 and I use Word 2007 with no problems, and I haven't heard of any problems like that.
You stated you did an "Upgrade to Windows 7"............The problem is not with Windows 7 or with Office, the problem may be with the Upgrade.

A Clean Install is always preferable to just an Upgrade. The "Upgrade" is a notorious trouble maker.

You could try uninstalling then reinstalling Office, but I think you'd be better off in the long run to go with a Clean Install of Window 7. Just don't forget to back up any files you want to save, because a clean install erases everything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Windows 7 and Office 2007

Thanks for your answer.

I found the problem. It was my printer Kodak. I deleted Kodak and Microsoft Office 2007 Word and Excel work well. Now I have to resolve the problem with Kodak. I found on Kodak webside but the problem is when I tried to download any pilote it takes 2 hres or more. I have 4G ram memory and 1000G hard drive. I really don't understant why my PC takes many hres to download a pilote.

thanks for your help

Ask a Question