Why my internet automatic disconnecting after 2 hours??

Reaction score
Why my internet automatic discoonecting after 2 hours?
what's the reason for this?? AVG or internet properties??
how to stop disconnecting pls help :-(

what's the problem i have ..its disconnecting :call::bawling:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Have you called your ISP?

Your ISP may reset at their end automatically every 2 hours.
If not, then have them verify your dial-up settings.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It is possible your ISP sends a Ping and your AVG blocks it. Without a Pong reply they may hang up. But I don't know.

Reaction score
remostalin123~

First "knee jerk reaction" for me at this point would be to uninstall AVG ( yes its free but has issues and has gotten "bloated" through the years, its used to be good)

Install a different Antitvius / Security program, Microsoft Security Essentials is the "go to " program that many here have suggested , however I might suggest Avast.

It's light on resources(for me) and doesn't cause too many problems.

Of course you usage may vary depending on how you set it up , but I have not had an issue.

Reaction score
remostalin123~

First "knee jerk reaction" for me at this point would be to uninstall AVG ( yes its free but has issues and has gotten "bloated" through the years, its used to be good)

Install a different Antitvius / Security program, Microsoft Security Essentials is the "go to " program that many here have suggested , however I might suggest Avast.

It's light on resources(for me) and doesn't cause too many problems.

Of course you usage may vary depending on how you set it up , but I have not had an issue.
i already uninstalled ..but nothing changes!!

Ask a Question