Welcome to W7Forums.com

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ian (as you may have guessed by my username), and this is a big welcome to W7Forums.com - what will hopefully become the friendliest and most useful Windows 7 forum on the internet.

The site should be up and running fully now after several days of coding, but it's possible that there will be little tweaks here and there to improve upon the website.

If you have any suggestions or comments about the site, please let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Ian

Reaction score
Hello there :D

I do have one suggestion, and that would be for some screenshots added to the forum or gallery. That's what people like me are after!

The site layout looks good, is that the real W7 logo at the top?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome spuds! :ciao:

I do have one suggestion, and that would be for some screenshots added to the forum or gallery. That's what people like me are after!
That's one of my plans for today, I'm going to go on a hunt for some good screenshots and get them posted (along with some news). Keep your eyes peeled as there will be lots added over the coming days :)

The site layout looks good, is that the real W7 logo at the top?
I don't know what the real logo is going to look like yet (and we couldn't just pinch it anyway ;)), so it's one I just made up. It might change if I can think of something snazzier :lol:

Reaction score
Hello Hello :ciao:

Looking forward to finding out more on Windows 7 here and hope to get some good game chats going!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
attached is the win7 logo, straight from my taskbar. You can use liquid resize or whatever to make it bigger then use it as the logo thing.

Attachments

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
attached is the win7 logo, straight from my taskbar. You can use liquid resize or whatever to make it bigger then use it as the logo thing.
Thanks BetaMan and welcome to the site, I'll see what I can do to update the site logo :)

Reaction score
Just joined so I thought I'd pop in and say 'Hello guys!".
I'm getting to be a coffin dodger these days, having been around since DOS 1.0 and the first IBM PC, but I'm hanging in there running Win7 on my Dell 690 Server.
I also have Vista on my laptop and XP Pro on my regular desk-top box (this one).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just joined so I thought I'd pop in and say 'Hello guys!".
I'm getting to be a coffin dodger these days, having been around since DOS 1.0 and the first IBM PC, but I'm hanging in there running Win7 on my Dell 690 Server.
I also have Vista on my laptop and XP Pro on my regular desk-top box (this one).
Hi Geoffers, welcome to the site! Sounds like you've seen pretty much every MS OS so far :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for that BetaMan! Where did you find that logo, as if I can find a transparent PNG of it I can add it to the site header. :)

Reaction score
When is Windows 7 Ultimate final version going to released by Microsoft?
RonL

Reaction score
if we have a chat in this forum , it's easier to contact the person and we can also share the things better.
some things we can't post in public.

Thanks in anticipation

Reaction score
Hello w7forums, I look forward to learning more about Windows 7 and hopefully how to fix my network problem.

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but if this forum made by microsoft?

And on a site note it looks great!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but if this forum made by microsoft?

And on a site note it looks great!
Nope, it's not a Microsoft site - just one made by enthusiasts :)

Welcome to the site Martijn :ciao:

Ask a Question