Weird things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The last few days, my computer has started to show some weird things. It usually happens when I start my PC after Sleep Mode. I don't know what It is that causes this to happen, or what to do with it. I thought first it was something with Google Chrome. I recently downloaded LoL, and the weird things/signs or what it is came back. Don't know what more to say, hope you guys can help me!

Image of the "things":
LOL.jpg

I'm so sorry, I didn't know i posted on the wrong place. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I moved this thread to gaming but it may also belong in drivers or hardware.

What you call weird things are usually called "artifacts". They may be things left behind as the screen changes or most likely in this case it is some sort of text that is not displaying correctly.

Does this only occur in the game? I would check to see if there is a patch for the game (patches are updates that often fix these glitches, etc) and make sure you are up-to-date.

I would also suggest you make sure you are using the latest video driver for your graphics card.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, It's everywhere. They keep showing up no matter what I do. I always have to restart my computer, something that is a little frustrating.
I've checked that. Everything is alright if I can say so. Have the latest video driver etc.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You say it isn't the driver but I would suggest uninstalling it and just using the default drivers just to see if the artifacts still appear.

It may also be a hardware problem. Several things you might try: a different monitor cable, a different monitor. And the most likely possibility, if it isn't a driver, is the video card itself.

Hopefully others have some ideas but those are my best hunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question