Video card driver needed for Windows 7 - Please help - Post updated....

Reaction score
Hi there

So I have Windows 7 in my computer, and I can't just use the Aero features (including the theme), because it says that my video card driver is not WDDM compatible.

My Video card driver is: Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family
Graphics memory: 128MB

Should I install one another driver? If so, which one? If I try to update, it says that I'm using the latest version of the driver and it's up to date. But it says that I can't use Aero because of my WDDM incompatibility. What should I do? I am REALLY tired and bored with the basic theme (light blue).

Guys, I think that there must be a solution because the Windows doesn't say I can't use Aero. Here's a screenshot of what it said (in the thumbnail at the end):

"The current video card may support Aero with a driver that is compliant with the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM). Contact the manufacturer of your computer or video card for a WDDM-compatible driver"

Please help
Cheers

Attachments

Reaction score
Miley you have been answered in this thread - https://www.w7forums.com/windows-7-...g-bored-basic-style-please-help-me-t1425.html

The answers are not going to change by making a new thread.
Buy a new laptop if you must have Windows Aero.
Yeah, I know, but they were assuming that Windows told me that I COULDN'T JUST use Aero. They were wrong. So I posted a new thread with a screen-shot of Windows warning, so you guys could see that Windows says that I may use Aero with an updated DRIVER. It doesn't say to get a new video card. If I'd change the previous post, and I did, you guys wouldn't see the thread anymore, once you saw it for the first time.

Please see the screen-shot and tell me what can be done.
Best Regards.

Reaction score
I saw the screenshot of the error - I want to see something else
download and run the program I linked to and take a sceenshot of the program

Reaction score
hi darling,
this informations help me.
thank you so much dear...

Reaction score
Hey Cliford_Cooley,
I have the same problem like Miley_Cyrus and i've also done all of that you said to him, but finally the Intel Driver Update Utility Installer give me a that kind of error 'User Cancelled Error' please do a needful job, i am tired of using basic theme..
And the result of my GPU-Z result is given beow:
123.gif

Ask a Question