VIA HD audio deck in Windows 7

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What is the sound card you are using this with, and I'll try to find the latest version of it for you.

Reaction score
Hello.. Im having problem installing via hd audio deck in windows 7 x64.. is there an

i'm using VIA VT1708B 8 Channel High Definition Audio (it is built in on my Asus P5KPL-AM motherboard).. Thanks for your reply, i hope you can help me with this.. I appreciate it so much..

Reaction score
i've already tried that package but still VDECK doesn't work. the driver work but VDECK doesn't. thats why i cant configure my speakers.

Reaction score
I found this problem too.
I think the window manage to install microsoft driver instead of the VIA one.
I try to install the VIA driver manually, but system ask me an .inf (system infomation) file. But i can't find it in the VIA install package.

Reaction score
Hi - Welcome to the site :ciao:
I try to install the VIA driver manually, but system ask me an .inf (system infomation) file. But i can't find it in the VIA install package.
Have you tried uninstalling the old driver and then Installing the new driver from VIA

Reaction score
I have the same problem integrated sound card
VIA VT1618 @ VIA VT8237A High Definition Audio Controller
(that says everest)
and my motherboard is
MSI P4M890M-L/IL (MS-7255)

Driver was good for XP, but now I have Win7 32bit, and cant find driver.
Win7 automaticalu find some drivers and i can hear sound but there is no hd deck, where can I find options and turn on line in jack to hear sound on to my headphones. Now for line-in says (image)
but i can hear anything on line in.
There is option for line-in>propertis>listen>liten these device, but i dont hear anything.
Or can that be done with some diferent than via, audio manager.

Reaction score
Just Do What I say

Hi too all
Open your via and than press left side there is a key seem like hammer or mallet just press it and than dissable the link that write enable front pannel jack detection than you will have sound good working on windows7 ultimate,
İ just make it to make you happy wish it will work for all of you take care all

Reaction score
Hi too all
Open your via and than press left side there is a key seem like hammer or mallet just press it and than dissable the link that write enable front pannel jack detection than you will have sound good working on windows7 ultimate,
İ just make it to make you happy wish it will work for all of you take care all
Thanks for posting KuNTePeRr

Now I know that someone else has discovered disabling "Front panel Jack Detection" with VIA chipset worked for them. I've had the same experience with Realtek in the past.

Reaction score
No PRoblem For Me

I just want to help someone who has problem,
sorry about my English just if I could explane what i want to say enough for me take care all take it easy

Reaction score
via

download the asus p7p55d pack and install it my audio deck works great win 7 64

Reaction score
i didnt get what u're trynna say... i've got the same problem and its freakin me out

Ask a Question