Upgrade from Vista Home Pre to 7 Home Pre

Reaction score
Why My computer run Windows 7 is so slow when i UPGRADE from Windows Vista Home Pre 32-bit to Windows 7 Home Pre 32-bit, In the Task Manager i see my computer use the memory (RAM) up to 97% of memory, processor is running normaly.

my computer (Notebook toshiba L310), RAM 3GB, Processor core 2 duo T6400, Hardisk 320GB used space 64GB

Reaction score
Hi edy_nice - Welcome to w7forums

That seems to be a high memory usage figure to me.

Can you post a snapshot of your Task Manager >> Performance tab to clarify what you are saying?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Why My computer run Windows 7 is so slow when i UPGRADE from Windows Vista Home Pre 32-bit to Windows 7 Home Pre 32-bit, In the Task Manager i see my computer use the memory (RAM) up to 97% of memory, processor is running normaly.

my computer (Notebook toshiba L310), RAM 3GB, Processor core 2 duo T6400, Hardisk 320GB used space 64GB
Did you do an upgrade install over Vista? If so, that is probably the cause of your problems.

I would suggest doing a clean install and you should have no problems.

Ask a Question