Update Folding for Cat.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Tanner2 has noticed that cat's smp bonus may be missing. The bonus was established in January 2011 and further proven sometime in the spring when Full_Taoer threw him a bigadv. I am unaware that you can lose your bonus but it may be the case with inactivity.

So, anyone folding for cat in the coming week may want to fold small smp's, if possible until the bonus is re-established. I have 2 dual cores, a quad and will put my 2600k on it until it's fixed.

Sorry about the snafu but shite happens.

Reaction score
boy I think cut guy has too much sawdust in his eyes(me). Looks like bonus is happening.
Must have entered passkey wrong.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I can relate, been having that problem/symptom for 35 years on a daily basis.

Good news about the bonus though. My 2 quads picked up the larger 10124/10126 wu's and are crawling along at low ppd (for them). The 2 dual cores are just slow!

Thanks for the update.

Reaction score
Tanner2 has noticed that cat's smp bonus may be missing. The bonus was established in January 2011 and further proven sometime in the spring when Full_Taoer threw him a bigadv.
I qualified my own key under his name when I folded for him before. Bonus is unique to the combination of username, team #, & passkey. Once established, the only thing that would affect it would be if the WU completion rate for that combo dipped below 80%.

Glad to see it was just a typo.

No word from Cat yet? Has anyone here had contact with him outside of the forum before, like e-mail?

Ask a Question