Unidentified Network (No Internet Access)

Reaction score
Ugh, I know I created this thread a month ago, but I simply cannot connect wirelessly, I still have the same problem. Can someone please help me?

Reaction score
Ugh, I know I created this thread a month ago, but I simply cannot connect wirelessly, I still have the same problem. Can someone please help me?
Can you give me some more information on this have to gone into control panel network and sharing and click the option where is says set up a connection or network and it will give you the option to create a network wireless.

Reaction score
Can you give me some more information on this have to gone into control panel network and sharing and click the option where is says set up a connection or network and it will give you the option to create a network wireless.
I don't think you understand my problem. I don't need to CREATE a network, I have a wireless modem/router which I am trying to connect to wirelessly.

Ask a Question