Trouble Installing drivers?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just recently bought a new Dell Inspiron with Windows 7 home premium. The problem is, is that I bought the computer in French and I don't speak french so I used the cd to reinstall the operating system in order to choose english as the language. That worked successfully, however now all the drivers that came with the lap top originally were erased and I can't figure out what I have to do to get my computer fully updated. The graphics card is uninstalled, it is so bad it can't even do a basic screen saver because it doesn't have a high enough flash.. I can't access the internet on it because it doesn't have the driver for it. Anyone know what I need to do to fully update my computer and get it the way it should be?

Thanks for your time in reading my problem.

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I got the internet to work. I still need to update everything. Do I need to reinstall everything individually (flash) etc.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
MJCookMKT, welcome to the forum! After updating fully, you'll need to reinstall everything again. You'll be prompted to install Flash when you need it, that's what happens in the Firefox browser. Glad to hear you have internet service, it's hard to update everything through USB drives.

Should you need any help, always feel free to post.

Best of Luck,
Cat

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I got the internet to work. I still need to update everything. Do I need to reinstall everything individually (flash) etc.
It would be a good idea to go to Adobe's Flash page and download the latest version and the same for the latest version of Java from the Oracle Java website.

Ask a Question