Time to say... Hi!

Reaction score
Hello, i'm BladeRunner. I'm from Portugal, from the best city/place there... Porto.
Home of: http://www.fcporto.pt/
I'm sorry, i forgot to present myself with my first post... well, it's never too late!
Enjoy my threads...

Reaction score
Hi BladeRunner - Welcome to w7forums :)

You are going to be busy keeping up with all those links you posted.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Are you affiliated with WB or just a fan? I actually used to do a lot of IRC chat and it all started on the WB servers where we would discuss Babylon 5.

As for Blade Runner, do you prefer the director's cut or the theatrical version?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Are you affiliated with WB or just a fan? I actually used to do a lot of IRC chat and it all started on the WB servers where we would discuss Babylon 5.

As for Blade Runner, do you prefer the director's cut or the theatrical version?
Director's cut... all the way! And... just a fan. Blade Runner was the film that gave me the best cinema experience.
A long with Kubrics's 2001, Blade Runner it's the best sci-fi film ever!

Reaction score
Hi BladeRunner - Welcome to w7forums :)

You are going to be busy keeping up with all those links you posted.
Yes... i know it's hard, keeping those lists updated.
There's one that it's not mine, well... i've done quite a job in completing the list, but i didn't made it from scratch. And it's still not updated... i'll try to update when time permits.
All the others are mine from scratch!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The D.C. is so much more of a "downer". Now me, I prefer the narration of the theatrical version.

Blade Runner Movie SPOILER ALERT ...

To me the perfect version would include the unicorn scene implying he was also a replicant but still have the uplifting flying off into the sunset with her having no termination date.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The D.C. is so much more of a "downer". Now me, I prefer the narration of the theatrical version.

Blase Runner Movie SPOILER ALERT ...

To me the perfect version would include the unicorn scene implying he was also a replicant but still have the uplifting flying off into the sunset with her having no termination date.
I think that Blade Runner it's not intended to have a happy ending. The director's cut ending leave us with a question mark...
Of course he is... replicant, the unicorn dream and the implication of the origami unicorn says that.

I advise:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]PlUtYO2wL9E[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 1/6[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]X8xIUogWijU[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 2/6[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]jCqYDxb-fdM[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 3/6[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]uu3RrnA7fno[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 4/6[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]SFjPWwRwG1c[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 5/6[/ame]
[ame="[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNVWC7uWtY[/URL]"]YouTube - On the Edge of Blade Runner - 6/6[/ame]

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums BladeRunner. Have you read "do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?", the book that Blade Runner was based off of? It's a very interesting read, very thought provoking.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums BladeRunner. Have you read "do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?", the book that Blade Runner was based off of? It's a very interesting read, very thought provoking.
Yes, i've read it. I've several Philip K. Dick's books. He really was/is thought provoking!

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to say
Welcome to our BladeRunner.
Welcome BladeRunner.

Last edited: