Startup Repair

Reaction score
Hi guys

Little help needed plz:) I have just installed a computer game for my son on my pc,(toca RACE DRIVER 3) After the install was finished it asked for pc to be restarted so i did & thats when the issue started... I now have the pc starting backup & booting into startup repair..it runs & then says it can't this computer,i click on send information about this problem it comes back with no fix found,now i can't get past this startup repair screen:mad:..can sum1 help plz?????

Last edited:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Geordie & welcome to Windows 7 Forums

When your PC is booting tap F8 > safe mode and perform a system restore as the game has caused problems, when your back to normal we can see about installing the game. More on safe mode > https://www.w7forums.com/safe-mode-t1497.html

Reaction score
i was hoping to solve if could without system restore as i have loads of baby photos & the wife will kill me as i 4got 2back them up on disc months ago:( but if i have to do it i will...back soon with update

cheers for help

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
As the Baby photos are from months ago can you use a restore point just before you installed this game ?

Ask a Question