Sony Vaio VGN-CR353 DRIVERS

Reaction score
cAN ANY ONE GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR Sony Vaio VGN-CR353 DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7

Reaction score
Hi ami0109 - Welcome to w7forums

Try the drivers from this page - Original Drivers for VGN-CR3 Series

I'm sorry I did not find drivers for Windows 7 specifically. You may need to use https://www.w7forums.com/application-compatibility-mode-t314.html to install the drivers if they do not install normally. One other thought is to disable UAC settings and reboot. UAC will cause problems with applications not designed to handle UAC rules. Once you are finished if you so choose to you can enable UAC settings.

Reaction score
All drivers in one

can u download all the drivers for me and then pack all the drivers in on file and them give me the pack

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Ami, you're going to have to do this yourself ;) You can't expect others to do this for you.

Reaction score
thanks but

I want to ask u if i install windows 7in sony vaio and if Some thing gets wrong will the laptop automatiaclly install windows vista again

and if no what all precautions would i need to take before installing windows 7

and can i install windows 7& windows vista together

Reaction score
Hi,
I have come across the same problem recently after upgrading to Windows 7. Just wondering if you have found a solution to this?

I have tried the suggestion to disable UAC as well as running in Compatibility Mode (tried all Vista, Vista (SP1), Vista (SP2),...etc) but nothing works.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated.
Cheers,
K.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums strawbearie :)

Are there any specific drivers you need? Windows 7 should install most drivers automatically, but if there is a specific one you need to get full functionality for your laptop then I'll have a look.

Reaction score
Hi Ian,
Thanks for the reply. Most drivers are fine but I am having problem with the following: Memory Card Reader, Camera Capture and Camera Utility.

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

I have the same laptop model, and I have just installed Windows 7 on it. Most of drivers seems ok. But I think I need the driver for Mass storage controller, and firmware extension parser so far. They are nowhere to be found... and Sony Windows 7 support is... lacking...

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums strawbearie :)

Are there any specific drivers you need? Windows 7 should install most drivers automatically, but if there is a specific one you need to get full functionality for your laptop then I'll have a look.
Hi
can you help me to find my vaio vgn-CR353 drivers?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
he679, Armin's link still seems active as does Clifford's above. Have you tried them?

Reaction score
I tried everything above, for my vgn-cr353, and i still cant get my webcam/video drivers to work. If anyone has any other ideas please do advise. Thanks!

Ask a Question